Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another–and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
is open for you to come and be a part of lasting memories in comfortable environments with warm and friendly women who share the common bond of womanhood.
As we expand we want to reach out to sisters everywhere in Raleigh, North Carolina and communities beyond.
to reach out and touch sisters everywhere with the love of Jesus Christ. We are not our sister’s keeper, we are our sister’s sister, her cheerleader, her encourager the one who pats her on the back and tells her that “she is a woman who can!”
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as the Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
4. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
8. We believe that living out the Gospel demands the pursuit of justice, reconciliation and servanthood.